For a marijuana attorney in Pasadena CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre is here to help as your marijuana attorney in Pasadena CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
While many underage marijuana violations will be handled as infractions, adults can face misdemeanor or even felony charges for these crimes. Fortunately, Attorney Aguirre is here to protect you against any and all charges. As your marijuana attorney in Pasadena CA, you can rest assured he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the right defense strategy for your specific case.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Pasadena CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. You should never forfeit your right to representation from a marijuana attorney in Pasadena CA, no matter how much you are pressured to just plead guilty.
Chances are, you do have other options besides entering a guilty plea and accepting whatever penalty the DA, prosecutor, and judge see fit to give you. Your marijuana attorney in Pasadena CA knows the law and legal procedure far better than you do, and chances are they can help resolve your case far more advantageously than you first supposed. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: Attorney Aguirre understands all the nuances of our state’s marijuana laws, meaning he knows exactly what the prosecution needs to prove in order to secure a conviction. He will look for any possible way to undermine their case and prevent a conviction or perhaps even get the charges dropped before trial.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Depending on your criminal background and the nature of the marijuana offense you are accused of, you may qualify for a drug diversion program that will substitute treatment for jail time and possibly even allow you to avoid a conviction on your permanent record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Patrick S. Aguirre has ample experience negotiating with DAs in drug cases. He will make sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in Pasadena CA, please call 800-572-1252 now.