Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Pasadena CA
Have you been accused of a crime involving illegal narcotics like cocaine, heroin, LSD, or meth? No matter what type of drug offense you are accused of, remember that a conviction will limit your future. Fight back against the following charges and more with help from a drug crime lawyer in Pasadena CA:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an aggressive criminal defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience, Patrick S. Aguirre can help you create the strongest possible defense to any of the above charges. Attorney Aguirre has a detailed understanding of California’s ever-changing drug laws, as well as a knowledge of relevant case law and experience working with prosecutors and DAs on drug defense cases. He sincerely cares about your future and will use every available legal tool to protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Pasadena CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
For drug offenders with addiction issues, jail time is hardly an appropriate or an effective penalty. This is precisely why Patrick S. Aguirre always works hard to prevent jail sentences for the clients who hire him as a drug crime lawyer in Pasadena CA. For example, Attorney Aguirre may be able to get:
- A Dismissal: If the evidence against you inadequate, Attorney Aguirre may be able to intervene with the prosecutor, show them they have little chance of winning their case at trial, and convince them to drop the charges.
- An Acquittal: Attorney Aguirre is ready and willing to fight for you in court. He has a 93 percent success rate in jury trials. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in Pasadena CA.
- A Plea Deal: If you wish to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best possible plea deal. This may include a reduction of the charge against you to a lesser offence, as well as a lenient penalty such as community service, probation, or house arrest instead of jail time.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. Once you complete the program, the judge can wipe the conviction from your record so that it does not hurt your future prospects.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
If you have been accused of, arrested for, or charged with a drug crime, you need to hire a drug crime lawyer in Pasadena CA. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call us at 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.