For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Pasadena CA
A criminal conviction has the potential to change your life. This makes it very important to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Pasadena CA working to protect you from any unfair convictions or unduly harsh penalties.
Attorney Aguirre will work diligently in and out of the courtroom to make sure you receive the favorable resolution you need to move forward with your life. Attorney Aguirre handles a complete range of criminal offenses, including:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
The sooner you retain a criminal defense lawyer in Pasadena CA to represent you, the better.Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best quality representation at every important juncture of your case, including:
- Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in Pasadena CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
- Bail: In some cases, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with this process.
- Investigation: In order to formulate the best possible defense strategy, your criminal defense lawyer in Pasadena CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: If the evidence against you is strong, you may want to plead guilty. Attorney Aguirre can arrange for a plea deal carrying a reduced charge and/or a reduced penalty.
- Litigation: Attorney Aguirre knows the trial process inside out. You can rely on him for top-quality representation at every stage, from jury selection to the closing arguments. He’s been successful in 93 percent of his jury trials and he can help you too.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
State and federal law applies to certain crimes. Violate these laws, and you could end up facing state or federal charges, depending on which law enforcement agency handles your case. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Pasadena CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Pasadena CA? You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.