Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Paramount CA
It’s natural to feel practically paralyzed with fear upon being accused of murder. Your reputation will suffer from the moment you are accused, and if you are convicted you could face harsh penalties, including jail time and the hardship of having a murder conviction on your criminal record for the rest of your life. Why go through this experience alone when Patrick S. Aguirre is willing to serve as a powerful advocate for your rights and interests? As your murder attorney in Paramount CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will find and implement the best possible legal strategy for your case and protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Whether you are facing state or federal charges for any of the below types of murder, Attorney Aguirre can handle your case:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing his clients in and out of court. In fact, during his three years with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office early in his career, he only lost one case to a “guilty” verdict. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about ensuring each and every client not only receives the due process under the law that is their Constitutional right, but also receives the best possible defense strategy for their specific case. You can trust him to fight aggressively for your future and your rights as your murder attorney in Paramount CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Paramount CA Can Help
• Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
• Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
• Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Paramount CA, Attorney Aguirre will search for evidence for your defense as well as scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence for flaws. If this makes the prosecution realize that their odds of securing a conviction are poor, they may decide to drop the charges against you.
• Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still provide valuable assistance by handling your plea deal negotiations. This may involve getting a reduced charge as well as a reduced penalty.
• Defending You in Court: You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to give you his honest and professional opinion of your chances of winning your case in court, based on his 20 years of experience as a murder attorney in Paramount CA. From the initial jury selection to the final closing arguments, you can count on Attorney Aguirre to work tirelessly for your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
Any delays in securing representation from a qualified murder attorney in Paramount CA can be damaging to your case and your future. Don’t wait! You can call us 24/7 at 800-572-1252 and we will set up a free consultation ASAP.