Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Paramount CA
California has many laws on the books restricting residents’ right to own and use firearms. Violate any of these laws, and you could face significant legal penalties and additional restrictions on your gun rights. You will absolutely need a skilled gun attorney in Paramount CA to protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh punishment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Paramount CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in Paramount CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: Often, a small, seemingly irrelevant detail can serve as a lynchpin of the case against you. If you talk to police on your own, you might accidentally reveal such details. But with your gun attorney in Paramount CA beside you, you don’t have to worry about this.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Even if police found a weapon on your person or in your vehicle, if they did not have a warrant for the search, the evidence is inadmissible. This is just one example of the kind of illegal evidence Attorney Aguirre can get excluded from your case.
- Investigating your case: Attorney Aguirre has ample experience investigating cases as a gun attorney in Paramount CA. He knows where to look for evidence that could clear your name or at least cast reasonable doubt on your guilt.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is known for his superior litigation skills. In fact, his courtroom record as a public defender was unmatched for many years. Attorney Aguirre knows what it takes to win criminal cases in court, and you can trust him to provide honest advice about the wisdom of proceeding to trial as well as superior quality representation in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the prosecution’s evidence is undeniable, the best defense strategy will be for Attorney Aguirre to seek a plea deal. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing charges because you forgot to lock your handgun in a box before putting it in your car, or because you allegedly use a gun during the commission of felony, Attorney Aguirre will dedicate ample time and attention to your case as your gun attorney in Paramount CA. You can trust him to keep in close communication with you and incorporate your preferences into his strategy for your defense. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Paramount CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Superior quality representation from Patrick S. Aguirre starts with a free case evaluation. To request yours, call 800-572-1252 now.