Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Paramount CA
Have you been accused of a drug crime? Whether your alleged crime carries serious jail time or just a small fine, having a conviction on your record will be very damaging. Fight back against the following charges and more with help from a drug crime lawyer in Paramount CA:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
You can trust Patrick S. Aguirre for an expert defense to any of the above charges, no matter how complicated your case may seem. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Paramount CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Obviously, a jail sentence for a drug crime would be very disruptive to your life. Rather than leading to reform, it may actually make your issues with drug dependency worse. This is precisely why Patrick S. Aguirre always works hard to prevent jail sentences for the clients who hire him as a drug crime lawyer in Paramount CA. For example, Attorney Aguirre may be able to get:
- A Dismissal: Unfortunately, sometimes individuals are charged with drug offenses based on shaky, inadequate, or outright illegal evidence. If this has happened to you, Attorney Aguirre will prove it and give the prosecution no choice but to drop the charges against you.
- An Acquittal: As a seasoned litigator with a 93 percent win rate injury trials, you can bet Attorney Aguirre knows exactly when it is in your best interests to take your case to trial. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in Paramount CA.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs allow for drug treatment to be substituted for jail time in some cases. Once you complete the program, the judge can wipe the conviction from your record so that it does not hurt your future prospects.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Are you in need of a drug crime lawyer in Paramount CA to defend you against misdemeanor or felony charges? Patrick S. Aguirre is at your disposal. For immediate assistance, please contact our office at 800-572-1252.