For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Paramount CA
Facing criminal charges of any kind can be daunting. Even if the penalties for the alleged offense are relatively light, having a conviction on your record will change your life forever. Patrick S. Aguirre understands the challenges you are facing, and he will do everything in his power to help you overcome them as your criminal defense lawyer in Paramount CA.
You can trust Attorney Aguirre for a strong and effective defense that will bring your case to the most advantageous possible conclusion, whether you are accused of:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Paramount CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
- Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in Paramount CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
- Bail: Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
- Investigation: In order to formulate the best possible defense strategy, your criminal defense lawyer in Paramount CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. Ideally, his investigation will reveal that the charges against you are ungrounded or supported only be weak evidence. When he takes what he’s learned to the DA, chances are they will drop the case rather than risk losing in court.
- Plea Deals: If you need to plead guilty due to the strength of the evidence against you, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive a fair plea deal that carries a lenient penalty.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre knows the trial process inside out. You can rely on him for top-quality representation at every stage, from jury selection to the closing arguments. He’s been successful in 93 percent of his jury trials and he can help you too.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Paramount CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Paramount CA? At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we’re here for you.Dial 800-572-1252 to set up your free consultation.