Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Palmdale CA
Have you been accused of taking a life? This is one of the most serious allegations you could possibly face. Your reputation will suffer from the moment you are accused, and if you are convicted you could face harsh penalties, including jail time and the hardship of having a murder conviction on your criminal record for the rest of your life. Although it may feel like the whole world is against you right now, you can find a passionate ally for your defense in Patrick S. Aguirre. As your murder attorney in Palmdale CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will find and implement the best possible legal strategy for your case and protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. Attorney Aguirre’s performance during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in Palmdale CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Palmdale CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: As badly as you might want to tell your side of the story, you should never speak to police without legal representation. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Palmdale CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. If Attorney Aguirre is able to weaken the prosecution’s case enough at this early stage, they may decide to drop the charges against you entirely.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still provide valuable assistance by handling your plea deal negotiations. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: Due to his skill as a litigator, Attorney Aguirre makes an excellent murder attorney in Palmdale CA for cases that go to trial. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
The sooner your murder attorney in Palmdale CA can begin working on your defense, the better. Get started now by calling The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 and requesting your free initial consultation.