For a marijuana attorney in Palmdale CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 in California, recreational marijuana is now legal. However, there are still many restrictions on personal marijuana use and possession, and you could find yourself facing criminal charges for certain violations. You can and should fight back against the charges with help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Palmdale CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we handle all kinds of marijuana crimes, including charges related to:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. As an aggressive marijuana attorney in Palmdale CA, he will work hard to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible given the evidence and circumstances.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Palmdale CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. Even if the evidence against you seems very strong, you should still consult a marijuana attorney in Palmdale CA immediately following your arrest.
Because your case may not be as hopeless as you think.
With help from an experienced marijuana attorney in Palmdale CA, it is extremely likely that you can secure a more advantageous outcome to your case than you would get by immediately pleading guilty. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: There are many possible strategies your attorney can use to try to disprove the charges against you. In some cases, Attorney Aguirre is able to craft such a compelling defense argument that the prosecution chooses to drop the case rather than face him in court.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Certain marijuana crimes may qualify for drug diversion programs that substitute treatment for jail time. Attorney Aguirre will make sure this option is considered in your case.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Patrick S. Aguirre has ample experience negotiating with DAs in drug cases. He will make sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in Palmdale CA, please call 800-572-1252 now.