For a marijuana attorney in Norwalk CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre has kept up with all the change in the law and he is prepared to provide an effective defense as your marijuana attorney in Norwalk CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. As an aggressive marijuana attorney in Norwalk CA, he will work hard to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible given the evidence and circumstances.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Norwalk CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Norwalk CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because your case may not be as hopeless as you think.
Your marijuana attorney in Norwalk CA knows the law and legal procedure far better than you do, and chances are they can help resolve your case far more advantageously than you first supposed. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: If the case against you involves weak or illegally obtained evidence, Attorney Aguirre will find out. He may be able to convince the prosecution that they can’t win in court, in which case they will drop the charges against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Many non-violent marijuana offenses can qualify for a drug diversion program. This will enable you to participate in drug treatment instead of going to jail. In some cases the conviction will be automatically erased from your record once you complete the treatment program.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will work diligently to get you a plea deal involving the least possible charge and penalty.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you have questions about a marijuana offense, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free initial consultation with a marijuana attorney in Norwalk CA.