Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Norwalk CA
California legislators have been quite prolific on the topic of gun control. We now have numerous, confusing, and complicated laws on the books regarding the possession, carrying, and use of firearms. End up on the wrong side of any one of these laws, and you could be subject to serious penalties. You will absolutely need a skilled gun attorney in Norwalk CA to protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh punishment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Norwalk CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in Norwalk CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: With your gun attorney in Norwalk CA beside you during all interactions with the police, you never have to worry about saying something that could be used against you later. Instead your attorney will help you cooperate without incriminating yourself.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
- Investigating your case: As your gun attorney in Norwalk CA, Attorney Aguirre will search diligently for any and all evidence that could be used in your defense.
- Representing you in court: After thousands of jury trials over the past 20 years, Patrick S. Aguirre has consistently demonstrated exceptional skill as a litigator and maintained a success rate of 93 percent. If your case justifies going to trial, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre for superior representation every step of the way.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is too strong to deny, Attorney Aguirre can still help by getting you a favorable plea deal. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Some gun law violations are so minor they could reasonably be accidental. Others, such as using a gun to rape, assault, rob, or kill someone, are obviously very serious. In his work as a gun attorney in Norwalk CA, Patrick S. Aguirre handles both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Attorney Aguirre knows the legal statutes and case law that relate to all the following gun crimes and more:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Norwalk CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. If you have been convicted of a felony that could have been charged as a misdemeanor, your attorney can petition to have the conviction reduced. Alternatively, if you have been convicted of certain qualifying felonies, your attorney can help you try to get a governor’s pardon. To learn more about your eligibility for either of these processes, please reach out to The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to stand beside you as your gun crime defense attorney. To meet him and to hear his initial opinion on your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free consultation.