Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Norwalk CA
Drug crimes don’t always involve illegal drugs like meth, cocaine, heroin, or LSD. They can also involve illegal use of legal prescription medications, especially painkillers. Although California has relaxed its punishments on many non-violent drug offenses, this doesn’t mean you want to just accept a conviction. You can and should retain a drug crime lawyer in Norwalk CA if you are charged with any crime such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. In addition to possessing a thorough knowledge of the legal statutes and case law governing drug offenses, Attorney Aguirre also has a sincere commitment to providing top-quality representation to each and every client. He is always available when you need him.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Norwalk CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Attorney Aguirre understands that staying out of jail is probably one of your top priorities at this moment and the most important thing you want your drug crime lawyer in Norwalk CA to achieve. You can rely on him to craft a strong defense that will give you the best possible chance of retaining your freedom. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to secure:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can disprove or weaken key elements of the prosecution’s case, they may decide to dismiss the charges against you.
- An Acquittal: As a seasoned litigator with a 93 percent win rate injury trials, you can bet Attorney Aguirre knows exactly when it is in your best interests to take your case to trial. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Norwalk CA.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs are available to certain offenders who could benefit from drug treatment in lieu of jail time. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you are under arrest or have just been asked to come in for questioning, it’s time to call your drug crime lawyer in Norwalk CA. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.