Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Newport Beach CA
Have you been accused of taking a life? This is one of the most serious allegations you could possibly face. Your reputation, your freedom, and your very life could be at stake. Why go through this experience alone when Patrick S. Aguirre is willing to serve as a powerful advocate for your rights and interests? As your murder attorney in Newport Beach CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will do everything in his power to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible.
Attorney Aguirre understands the different types of murder you may be charged with in state or federal court, so he can help you prepare a strong defense whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a skilled and experienced attorney you can trust for a compelling defense in the most complex murder cases. His 20-year track record of securing advantageous outcomes for his clients provides ample proof of his abilities. In the early days of his career, Attorney Aguirre set a record as a Fresno County Public Defender who lost just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his work in the private practice, Attorney Aguirre has continued to deliver superior results for his clients, maintaining a 93 percent victory rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in Newport Beach CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Newport Beach CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: Given the seriousness of a murder allegation, you should never agree to talk to police without your attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: When you hire Attorney Aguirre as your murder attorney in Newport Beach CA, he will immediately begin gathering evidence for your defense. If he can present evidence that clears your name or that weakens the prosecution’s case significantly, the case against you might be dropped.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he may be able to have a murder charge reduced to manslaughter or save you from a life sentence.
- Defending You in Court: You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to give you his honest and professional opinion of your chances of winning your case in court, based on his 20 years of experience as a murder attorney in Newport Beach CA. From the initial jury selection to the final closing arguments, you can count on Attorney Aguirre to work tirelessly for your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Newport Beach CA. Get started now by calling The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 and requesting your free initial consultation.