For a marijuana attorney in Newport Beach CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre has kept up with all the change in the law and he is prepared to provide an effective defense as your marijuana attorney in Newport Beach CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Because he understands the big impact that even a misdemeanor drug conviction can have on your future, Attorney Aguirre treats every case as a priority. As an aggressive marijuana attorney in Newport Beach CA, he will work hard to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible given the evidence and circumstances.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Newport Beach CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Newport Beach CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because you can’t trust police and prosecutors to have your best interests at heart. There are many possible ways your marijuana attorney in Newport Beach CA can assist you in securing a better outcome to the case than you could achieve on your own. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Certain marijuana crimes may qualify for drug diversion programs that substitute treatment for jail time. Attorney Aguirre will make sure this option is considered in your case.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: The DA’s first deal is never their best deal. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to negotiate for the best possible deal that exposes you to the most lenient penalty possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you would like to learn more about hiring Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Newport Beach CA, please call us at 800-572-1252 today.