Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Newport Beach CA
Whether you are accused of possessing an illegal firearm or using a legal firearm illegally, you need to take this situation seriously. If convicted, you could face significant penalties including fines and jail time as well as the permanent or temporary loss of your right to own any guns at all. Additionally, if you are not a citizen, you could be deported. Fortunately, hiring the right gun attorney in Newport Beach CA will help protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Newport Beach CA Can Help
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in Newport Beach CA due to his extensive experience in criminal defense matters. You can rely on him to take very possible opportunity to help you by:
• Being present during police questioning: It is never in your best interests to talk to police without your gun attorney in Newport Beach CA present. Attorney Aguirre will help prevent you from accidentally admitting any incriminating information.
• Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
• Investigating your case: Attorney Aguirre has ample experience investigating cases as a gun attorney in Newport Beach CA. He knows where to look for evidence that could clear your name or at least cast reasonable doubt on your guilt.
• Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is a skilled and effective litigator with an excellent track record of success in jury trials. In fact, over the past 20 years he has maintained a 93 percent success rate. If your case justifies going to trial, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre for superior representation every step of the way.
• Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is too strong to deny, Attorney Aguirre can still help by getting you a favorable plea deal. For example, he may be able to secure summary probation in place of jail time on a misdemeanor, or get felony probation to make sure you go to county jail rather than state prison.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing charges because you forgot to lock your handgun in a box before putting it in your car, or because you allegedly use a gun during the commission of felony, Attorney Aguirre will dedicate ample time and attention to your case as your gun attorney in Newport Beach CA. You can trust him to keep in close communication with you and incorporate your preferences into his strategy for your defense. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Are you unable to legally possess a firearm due to a prior conviction? It may be possible for a gun attorney in Newport Beach CA to help restore your rights. How? By getting the underlying charge responsible for the restriction of your rights reduced or expunged. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Take the first step towards getting an expert defense by calling 800-572-1252 now and requesting your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.