Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Newport Beach CA
Have you been caught with drugs in your possession? Even if your crime was minor and non-violent and carries a very light sentence, you still don’t want a conviction on your record. After all, being labeled a drug offender can damage your reputation and your future. With help from a drug crime lawyer in Newport Beach CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of defense attorney for your drug crime case. In addition to possessing a thorough knowledge of the legal statutes and case law governing drug offenses, Attorney Aguirre also has a sincere commitment to providing top-quality representation to each and every client. He is always available when you need him.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Newport Beach CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
For many drug offenders, jail time is not really an appropriate punishment. It doesn’t lead to reform and rehabilitation but rather to recidivism. Patrick S. Aguirre gets it. As your drug crime lawyer in Newport Beach CA, he will fight aggressively to resolve your case in a way that protects you from a jail or prison sentence. Here are some possible outcomes he can work towards:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully review the prosecution’s evidence during discovery, looking for any illegal evidence that should be excluded from the case or any weak spots in their legal arguments. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: After maintaining a 93 percent win rate through thousands of jury trials, Attorney Aguirre has proven he is a skilled and effective litigator. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in Newport Beach CA.
- A Plea Deal: Sometimes, the evidence against you is just too strong to prevent a conviction. But Attorney Aguirre can still help you avoid or minimize jail time by negotiating for a favorable plea deal.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. Once you complete the program, the judge can wipe the conviction from your record so that it does not hurt your future prospects.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in Newport Beach CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. We offer free consultations so you can learn more about the benefits of choosing Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer. Call800-572-1252 now to reach us.