For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA
A criminal conviction has the potential to change your life. This makes it very important to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA working to protect you from any unfair convictions or unduly harsh penalties.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will take every opportunity to strengthen your defense and build momentum towards an advantageous resolution. Here are some of the key steps he can help you with:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case,Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
- Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Ideally, his investigation will reveal that the charges against you are ungrounded or supported only be weak evidence. When he takes what he’s learned to the DA, chances are they will drop the case rather than risk losing in court.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Litigation: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Newport Beach CA Today
The need for a criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA often comes up quite suddenly. Fortunately, The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre is here to assist you. Call us at 800-572-1252 now to get started with a free initial consultation.