Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Montebello CA
Even being accused of murder can change the way people treat you. And of course if you are convicted, it will change your life. After all, a murder charge carries very harsh penalties, including the possibility of a life sentence without parole. When facing such a daunting situation, you will definitely want an experienced and aggressive murder attorney in Montebello CA like Patrick S. Aguirre standing up for your rights and fighting for your future.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing his clients in and out of court. Attorney Aguirre’s track record during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about defending clients in their time of need. As your murder attorney in Montebello CA, he will work hard to protect your Constitutional rights and secure an advantageous outcome to your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Montebello CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: Another key aspect of Patrick S. Aguirre’s job as your murder attorney in Montebello CA is investigating the evidence against you. He will look for any flaws in the evidence and get any illegally obtained evidence thrown out. Depending on what Attorney Aguirre’s investigation uncovers, the prosecution may have to drop the case against you.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still provide valuable assistance by handling your plea deal negotiations. He will make sure you are exposed to the most lenient penalty possible.
- Defending You in Court: If it is advisable to enter a not guilty plea and go to trial, Attorney Aguirre will let you know and then provide top-quality defense representation as your murder attorney in Montebello CA. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Montebello CA. Get started now by calling The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 and requesting your free initial consultation.