For a marijuana attorney in Montebello CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. To protect your rights and interests, you need to call an experienced marijuana attorney in Montebello CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we handle all kinds of marijuana crimes, including charges related to:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Just because many of these crimes are now misdemeanors does not mean you can take them lightly. After all, any type of marijuana conviction will leave a black mark on your criminal record. Attorney Aguirre understands this and will treat your case as a priority regardless of how slight or severe the penalties you face may be. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in Montebello CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Montebello CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. Even if the evidence against you seems very strong, you should still consult a marijuana attorney in Montebello CA immediately following your arrest.
Because the case against you may not be as strong as police and prosecutors want you to believe.
There are many possible ways your marijuana attorney in Montebello CA can assist you in securing a better outcome to the case than you could achieve on your own. With Attorney Aguirre representing you, it may be possible to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: California has some automatic drug diversion programs, but in other cases you will need help from an attorney to qualify for drug treatment in place of jail time.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient charge and penalty possible in exchange for your plea of guilty or no contest. He frequently negotiates with local DAs for these kinds of deals.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Montebello CA, please call The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now.