Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Montebello CA
California has many different laws governing what types of guns residents can own, where they can take them, and how they can use them. End up on the wrong side of any one of these laws, and you could be subject to serious penalties. Fortunately, by hiring a skilled gun attorney in Montebello CA to represent you, you can make sure your rights are protected and have the best possible chance of avoiding any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Montebello CA Can Help
With nearly 20 years of experience in criminal defense, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in Montebello CA. He never gives up on a client. Instead, he takes every opportunity to help by:
- Being present during police questioning: Often, a small, seemingly irrelevant detail can serve as a lynchpin of the case against you. If you talk to police on your own, you might accidentally reveal such details. But with your gun attorney in Montebello CA beside you, you don’t have to worry about this.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
- Investigating your case: As soon as you make Attorney Aguirre your gun attorney in Montebello CA, he can begin helping to gather evidence for your defense. For example, he can re-interview witnesses or use private investigators to track down new leads in the case.
- Representing you in court: Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you can expect to win an acquittal at trial. He will work hard to present a strong and compelling argument for your defense in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. In some cases, plea deals involve a reduction of the charge as well as a reduction of the penalty, which can be helpful in protecting your record and your reputation.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Some gun law violations are so minor they could reasonably be accidental. Others, such as using a gun to rape, assault, rob, or kill someone, are obviously very serious. In his work as a gun attorney in Montebello CA, Patrick S. Aguirre handles both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. You can trust him to keep in close communication with you and incorporate your preferences into his strategy for your defense. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
If you have lost your gun rights following a criminal conviction, your gun attorney in Montebello CA. may be able to help you get them back. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. Since there are a lot of rules and restrictions on these processes, it’s best to consult an attorney before moving forward.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Take the first step towards getting an expert defense by calling 800-572-1252 now and requesting your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.