Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Montebello CA
Have you been caught with drugs in your possession? Remember, any drug crime conviction can cast a long shadow over your future, even if the immediate punishment is relatively light. With help from a drug crime lawyer in Montebello CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. In addition to possessing a thorough knowledge of the legal statutes and case law governing drug offenses, Attorney Aguirre also has a sincere commitment to providing top-quality representation to each and every client. He is always available when you need him.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Montebello CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Attorney Aguirre understands that staying out of jail is probably one of your top priorities at this moment and the most important thing you want your drug crime lawyer in Montebello CA to achieve. You can rely on him to craft a strong defense that will give you the best possible chance of retaining your freedom through:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: As a seasoned litigator with a 93 percent win rate injury trials, you can bet Attorney Aguirre knows exactly when it is in your best interests to take your case to trial. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Montebello CA.
- A Plea Deal: In some cases, your best option is to plead guilty in exchange for a more lenient penalty. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you are in this situation and fight for an advantageous deal that will eliminate or reduce jail time.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs allow for drug treatment to be substituted for jail time in some cases. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in Montebello CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call us at 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.