Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Lynwood CA
Even being accused of murder can change the way people treat you. And of course if you are convicted, it will change your life. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. With so much at stake in your case, you need to be certain you have the best possible murder attorney in Lynwood CA working for you. Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice because he knows the law, and he cares about your future.
Whether you are facing state or federal charges for any of the below types of murder, Attorney Aguirre can handle your case:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a skilled and experienced attorney you can trust for a compelling defense in the most complex murder cases. His 20-year track record of securing advantageous outcomes for his clients provides ample proof of his abilities. In fact, during his three years with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office early in his career, he only lost one case to a “guilty” verdict. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre takes his responsibility as your murder attorney in Lynwood CA very seriously, and you can rely on him to aggressively protect your Constitutional rights and fight for the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Lynwood CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: Given the seriousness of a murder allegation, you should never agree to talk to police without your attorney present. Attorney Aguirre will make sure police respect your rights and treat you fairly during questioning. With him by your side you will not have to worry about police twisting your words or tricking you into accidentally revealing any information that could be construed as incriminating.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Lynwood CA, Attorney Aguirre will search for evidence for your defense as well as scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence for flaws. If he can present evidence that clears your name or that weakens the prosecution’s case significantly, the case against you might be dropped.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in Lynwood CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
Any delays in securing representation from a qualified murder attorney in Lynwood CA can be damaging to your case and your future. Don’t wait! Attorney Aguirre is always available to answer your questions and provide a free case evaluation. Simply dial 800-572-1252 now.