For a marijuana attorney in Lynwood CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. To protect your rights and interests, you need to call an experienced marijuana attorney in Lynwood CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether you are accused of a minor drug crime punishable by a small fine or a serious felony offense carrying jail time, Patrick S. Aguirre will treat your case as a priority because he sincerely cares about your future. As an aggressive marijuana attorney in Lynwood CA, he will work hard to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible given the evidence and circumstances.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Lynwood CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. Any time you are arrested for a marijuana crime, you can benefit from contacting a marijuana attorney in Lynwood CA.
Because you need a professional’s help to identify what really is the best course of action in your unique situation. Only an experienced marijuana attorney in Lynwood CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. For example, here are three possible ways Attorney Aguirre may be able to help you:
- Get Charges Dropped: If Attorney Aguirre can uncover new evidence for your defense, or if he can discover serious flaws in the prosecution’s evidence, it may be possible to convince the DA that they should drop the case against you rather than risk losing in court.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Because drug diversion can save you from jail time, Attorney Aguirre will work hard to help you qualify for any programs you may be eligible for. After completing drug treatment as part of the program, you may be able to have your conviction removed from your record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Because Attorney Aguirre understands the mindset of local DAs and prosecutors, he is ideally positioned to help secure the best possible plea deals. This may include reduced charges as well as reduced penalties.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you would like to learn more about hiring Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Lynwood CA, please call us at 800-572-1252 today.