Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Lynwood CA
California has many different laws governing what types of guns residents can own, where they can take them, and how they can use them. Violate any of these laws, and you could face significant legal penalties and additional restrictions on your gun rights. Fortunately, by hiring a skilled gun attorney in Lynwood CA to represent you, you can make sure your rights are protected and have the best possible chance of avoiding any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Lynwood CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in Lynwood CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: With your gun attorney in Lynwood CA beside you during all interactions with the police, you never have to worry about saying something that could be used against you later. Instead your attorney will help you cooperate without incriminating yourself.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Any evidence that has been obtained illegally--such as through a warrantless search or a coerced confession--cannot be used against you. If the prosecution is depending on such evidence, Attorney Aguirre will notice and get it thrown out.
- Investigating your case: Attorney Aguirre has ample experience investigating cases as a gun attorney in Lynwood CA. He knows where to look for evidence that could clear your name or at least cast reasonable doubt on your guilt.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre has maintained a 93 percent success rate in court after many years and thousands of jury trials. If your case needs to go to trial, you can rely on him for expert courtroom defense.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Some gun law violations are so minor they could reasonably be accidental. Others, such as using a gun to rape, assault, rob, or kill someone, are obviously very serious. In his work as a gun attorney in Lynwood CA,Patrick S. Aguirre handles both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. You can trust him to keep in close communication with you and incorporate your preferences into his strategy for your defense. Attorney Aguirre knows the legal statutes and case law that relate to all the following gun crimes and more:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
If you have lost your gun rights following a criminal conviction, your gun attorney in Lynwood CA. may be able to help you get them back. How? By getting the underlying charge responsible for the restriction of your rights reduced or expunged. Since there are a lot of rules and restrictions on these processes, it’s best to consult an attorney before moving forward.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you’re facing charges for a gun crime, you need and deserve immediate attention. You can get it from Patrick S. Aguirre simply by calling 800-572-1252 for a free initial consultation.