Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Lynwood CA
Drug crimes are not limited to activities involving illegal narcotics. You can also face charges for illegal use of legal prescription drugs. Even if your crime was minor and non-violent and carries a very light sentence, you still don’t want a conviction on your record. After all, being labeled a drug offender can damage your reputation and your future. You can and should retain a drug crime lawyer in Lynwood CA if you are charged with any crime such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of defense attorney for your drug crime case. In addition to possessing a thorough knowledge of the legal statutes and case law governing drug offenses, Attorney Aguirre also has a sincere commitment to providing top-quality representation to each and every client. He is always available when you need him.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Lynwood CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Obviously, a jail sentence for a drug crime would be very disruptive to your life. Rather than leading to reform, it may actually make your issues with drug dependency worse. Patrick S. Aguirre understands that going to jail would be the worst outcome to your case, and as your drug crime lawyer in Lynwood CA he will do everything in his power to save you from this outcome. Depending on the specifics of your case, he may be able to accomplish this by securing:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in Lynwood CA.
- A Plea Deal: Sometimes, the evidence against you is just too strong to prevent a conviction. But Attorney Aguirre can still help you avoid or minimize jail time by negotiating for a favorable plea deal.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. If you complete the program, you may be eligible to have your conviction wiped from your record. This is highly desirable since it will save you from getting a criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Are you in need of a drug crime lawyer in Lynwood CA to defend you against misdemeanor or felony charges? Patrick S. Aguirre is at your disposal. For immediate assistance, please contact our office at 800-572-1252.