For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Lynwood CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. You need a skilled criminal defense lawyer in Lynwood CA like Patrick S. Aguirre to help you.
Attorney Aguirre has a history of taking on cases other attorneys have refused and securing positive resolutions, so you can rest assured your case will not be too complicated for him to handle. For example, Attorney Aguirre frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Lynwood CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will take every opportunity to strengthen your defense and build momentum towards an advantageous resolution. Here are some of the key steps he can help you with:
- Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Lynwood CA present. Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
- Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
- Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in Lynwood CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: If you need to plead guilty due to the strength of the evidence against you, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive a fair plea deal that carries a lenient penalty.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Lynwood CA Today
The need for a criminal defense lawyer in Lynwood CA often comes up quite suddenly. You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.