Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Los Angeles CA
Being accused of murder has the potential to be a life-changing event. After all, a murder charge carries very harsh penalties, including the possibility of a life sentence without parole. You need a murder attorney in Los Angeles CA who sincerely cares about your freedom and your future. In other words, you need Patrick S. Aguirre.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing his clients in and out of court. Attorney Aguirre’s track record during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Now, in his private practice, he has a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in Los Angeles CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Los Angeles CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Attorney Aguirre will do everything he can to help you get released on bail following your arrest.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: Another key aspect of Patrick S. Aguirre’s job as your murder attorney in Los Angeles CA is investigating the evidence against you. He will look for any flaws in the evidence and get any illegally obtained evidence thrown out. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. He will make sure you are exposed to the most lenient penalty possible.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in Los Angeles CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
The sooner your murder attorney in Los Angeles CA can begin working on your defense, the better. Get started now by calling The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 and requesting your free initial consultation.