Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Los Angeles CA
Drug crimes don’t always involve illegal drugs like meth, cocaine, heroin, or LSD. They can also involve illegal use of legal prescription medications, especially painkillers. Even if your crime was minor and non-violent and carries a very light sentence, you still don’t want a conviction on your record. After all, being labeled a drug offender can damage your reputation and your future. Fight back against the following charges and more with help from a drug crime lawyer in Los Angeles CA:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Los Angeles CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Patrick S. Aguirre doesn’t use cookie-cutter strategies in his work as a drug crime lawyer in Los Angeles CA. Instead, he will create a personalized legal strategy for your case and your goals. He will work particularly hard to save you from jail time with:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre and his team will investigate the circumstances of your arrest and the facts of your case, looking for anything that can support your defense. If he can disprove or weaken key elements of the prosecution’s case, they may decide to dismiss the charges against you.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Los Angeles CA.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs are available to certain offenders who could benefit from drug treatment in lieu of jail time. Upon successful completion of the program, the judge may waive your conviction so that it will not appear on your permanent record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in Los Angeles CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.