For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles CA
If you’ve been accused of a crime, your reputation, your freedom, and your future are all at stake. After 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles CA, Patrick S. Aguirre knows the criminal justice system and he knows how to protect your rights and interests.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
• Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
• Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case,Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
• Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
• Plea Deals: If a plea deal is your best option, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly. He has ample experience negotiating with local DAs for fair and lenient plea deals.
• Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Certain crimes, such as drug crimes, can be prosecuted in state or federal court. Different procedures and different penalties will be involved in federal charges. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Los Angeles CA Today
Time is often of the essence when finding a criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles CA. You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.