Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Los Alamitos CA
A murder conviction will change your life forever. After all, a murder charge carries very harsh penalties, including the possibility of a life sentence without parole. You need a murder attorney in Los Alamitos CA who sincerely cares about your freedom and your future. In other words, you need Patrick S. Aguirre.
Whether you are facing state or federal charges for any of the below types of murder, Attorney Aguirre can handle your case:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a skilled and experienced attorney you can trust for a compelling defense in the most complex murder cases. His 20-year track record of securing advantageous outcomes for his clients provides ample proof of his abilities. At the start of his career, set a record at the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office by losing just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his work in the private practice, Attorney Aguirre has continued to deliver superior results for his clients, maintaining a 93 percent victory rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre takes his responsibility as your murder attorney in Los Alamitos CA very seriously, and you can rely on him to aggressively protect your Constitutional rights and fight for the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Los Alamitos CA Can Help
• Being Present During Police Questioning: Whether you have been read your Miranda rights or not, you can and should ask for an attorney before talking to the police about an alleged crime. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
• Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
• Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Los Alamitos CA, Attorney Aguirre will search for evidence for your defense as well as scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence for flaws. If this makes the prosecution realize that their odds of securing a conviction are poor, they may decide to drop the charges against you.
• Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. He may be able to convince the DA to reduce a murder charge to manslaughter, or ensure you receive only the minimum penalties for a given charge.
• Defending You in Court: With a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials, Patrick S. Aguirre is an excellent choice of murder attorney in Los Alamitos CA for your case. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we know that you may need immediate help from a murder attorney in Los Alamitos CA. Attorney Aguirre is always available to answer your questions and provide a free case evaluation. Simply dial 800-572-1252 now.