For a marijuana attorney in Los Alamitos CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. To protect your rights and interests, you need to call an experienced marijuana attorney in Los Alamitos CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre can handle any type of marijuana crime you may be accused of, such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
While many underage marijuana violations will be handled as infractions, adults can face misdemeanor or even felony charges for these crimes. Fortunately, Attorney Aguirre is here to protect you against any and all charges. As your marijuana attorney in Los Alamitos CA, he will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to make sure you receive the most advantageous outcome possible.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Los Alamitos CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. Even if the evidence against you seems very strong, you should still consult a marijuana attorney in Los Alamitos CA immediately following your arrest.
Because when your future is at stake, you shouldn’t trust your own opinion of your need to plead guilty. You need to consult a professional. Only an experienced marijuana attorney in Los Alamitos CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. With Attorney Aguirre representing you, it may be possible to:
- Get Charges Dropped: If Attorney Aguirre can uncover new evidence for your defense, or if he can discover serious flaws in the prosecution’s evidence, it may be possible to convince the DA that they should drop the case against you rather than risk losing in court.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Because drug diversion can save you from jail time, Attorney Aguirre will work hard to help you qualify for any programs you may be eligible for. After completing drug treatment as part of the program, you may be able to have your conviction removed from your record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: If you want to plead guilty, you can trust Attorney Aguirre to help you secure the most lenient penalty possible as part of your plea deal.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in Los Alamitos CA, please call us at 800-572-1252 now.