Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Los Alamitos CA
Drug crimes don’t always involve illegal drugs like meth, cocaine, heroin, or LSD. They can also involve illegal use of legal prescription medications, especially painkillers. Remember, any drug crime conviction can cast a long shadow over your future, even if the immediate punishment is relatively light. Fight back against the following charges and more with help from a drug crime lawyer in Los Alamitos CA:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
You can trust Patrick S. Aguirre for an expert defense to any of the above charges, no matter how complicated your case may seem. Attorney Aguirre has a detailed understanding of California’s ever-changing drug laws, as well as a knowledge of relevant case law and experience working with prosecutors and DAs on drug defense cases. He sincerely cares about your future and will use every available legal tool to protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Los Alamitos CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Obviously, a jail sentence for a drug crime would be very disruptive to your life. Rather than leading to reform, it may actually make your issues with drug dependency worse. This is precisely why Patrick S. Aguirre always works hard to prevent jail sentences for the clients who hire him as a drug crime lawyer in Los Alamitos CA. Here are some possible outcomes he can work towards:
- A Dismissal: If the evidence against you inadequate, Attorney Aguirre may be able to intervene with the prosecutor, show them they have little chance of winning their case at trial, and convince them to drop the charges.
- An Acquittal: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced litigator with a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials. As your drug crime lawyer in Los Alamitos CA, he will fight hard to secure a not guilty verdict in court.
- A Plea Deal: If you wish to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best possible plea deal. This may include a reduction of the charge against you to a lesser offence, as well as a lenient penalty such as community service, probation, or house arrest instead of jail time.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. Once you complete the program, the judge can wipe the conviction from your record so that it does not hurt your future prospects.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Are you in need of a drug crime lawyer in Los Alamitos CA to defend you against misdemeanor or felony charges? Patrick S. Aguirre is at your disposal. For immediate assistance, please contact our office at 800-572-1252.