For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Los Alamitos CA
If you’ve been accused of a crime, your reputation, your freedom, and your future are all at stake. Patrick S. Aguirre cares. As your criminal defense lawyer in Los Alamitos CA, he will guide you through the criminal justice process, protecting your rights at every turn.
You can trust Attorney Aguirre for a strong and effective defense that will bring your case to the most advantageous possible conclusion, whether you are accused of:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Los Alamitos CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Los Alamitos CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
- Investigation: In order to formulate the best possible defense strategy, your criminal defense lawyer in Los Alamitos CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. He may even be able to use what he finds to get the DA to drop the charges against you.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Los Alamitos CA Today
Chances are, you may need to talk to a criminal defense lawyer in Los Alamitos CA quite urgently. At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we’re here for you.Dial 800-572-1252 to set up your free consultation.