Before you pay that ticket, call a traffic ticket lawyer in Long Beach CA for help
Whether you have recently gotten a parking ticket, been cited for speeding, or gotten some other type of ticket, the consequences could be severe. Fortunately, you are not powerless against traffic tickets. Before you reach for your credit card or checkbook to pay your ticket, call a traffic ticket lawyer in Long Beach CA for advice.
Patrick S. Aguirre Can Contest Your Traffic Ticket
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of traffic ticket lawyer in Long Beach CA because he’s experienced and effective. He understands the law as well as the details of how traffic court works. This makes him highly effective in securing positive resolutions to tickets. In about 90 percent of cases, he can help by:
- Getting the charge dismissed
- Winning a not guilty verdict in traffic court
- Getting your fine reduced
- Securing a no-point resolution
Attorney Aguirre provides high-quality assistance with everything from “fix-it” violations to speeding tickets to DMV license offenses. When you hire him as your traffic ticket lawyer in Long Beach CA, he will work equally hard for you whether you are facing a simple non-criminal infraction or a criminal charge.
Save $$$ With a Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Long Beach CA
Depending on the type of ticket you have gotten, it is almost guaranteed that you will save money by hiring a traffic ticket lawyer in Long Beach CA. Your lawyer can help you save on:
- Fines--you may not have to pay your ticket at all, or the fine may be reduced significantly
- Related fees--getting a ticket dismissed can save you from court fees as well as traffic school fees
- Your time--your time is valuable--so it’s worth hiring an attorney to save you from appearing in traffic court yourself
- Points on your license--it’s vital to keep points off your license to prevent an increase in your car insurance
Hiring Patrick S. Aguirre as your traffic ticket lawyer in Long Beach CA is a smart investment, given how reasonable his fees are and how much he could save you.
Call Now to Get Started
If you need help with any kind of traffic ticket, from speeding tickets to more serious issues, don’t hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252. The initial consultation is always free.