Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Long Beach CA
A murder conviction will change your life forever. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. With so much at stake in your case, you need to be certain you have the best possible murder attorney in Long Beach CA working for you. Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice because he knows the law, and he cares about your future.
Attorney Aguirre handles all kinds of murder changes including:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a respected defense attorney with an excellent track record of helping his clients achieve favorable outcomes in even the toughest cases. At the start of his career, set a record at the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office by losing just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Now, in his private practice, he has a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in Long Beach CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Long Beach CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Attorney Aguirre will do everything he can to help you get released on bail following your arrest.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Long Beach CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will carefully investigate your case. This includes searching for new evidence for your defense, as well as making sure the prosecution does not use any illegally obtained evidence against you. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in Long Beach CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Long Beach CA. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.