For a marijuana attorney in Long Beach CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although recreational marijuana is legal in California, this doesn’t mean you have complete freedom in how you cultivate and use the drug. Some activities are still illegal, and you could end up facing serious criminal charges and penalties if you break the law. To protect your rights and interests, you need to call an experienced marijuana attorney in Long Beach CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre provides top-quality defense representation for all kinds of marijuana violations such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Because he understands the big impact that even a misdemeanor drug conviction can have on your future, Attorney Aguirre treats every case as a priority. As your marijuana attorney in Long Beach CA, you can rest assured he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the right defense strategy for your specific case.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Long Beach CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. Even if the evidence against you seems very strong, you should still consult a marijuana attorney in Long Beach CA immediately following your arrest.
Because the case against you may not be as strong as police and prosecutors want you to believe.
There are many possible ways your marijuana attorney in Long Beach CA can assist you in securing a better outcome to the case than you could achieve on your own. For example, here are three possible ways Attorney Aguirre may be able to help you:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Certain marijuana crimes may qualify for drug diversion programs that substitute treatment for jail time. Attorney Aguirre will make sure this option is considered in your case.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will work diligently to get you a plea deal involving the least possible charge and penalty.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you would like to learn more about hiring Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Long Beach CA, please call us at 800-572-1252 today.