Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Long Beach CA
Have you been accused of a gun crime? A conviction for any kind of gun crime can be very detrimental to your future. Even after paying fines, serving jail time, and completing other penalties, you’ll have to deal with a black mark on your record that could prejudice future employers and landlords against you. Give the high stakes in your case, hiring an aggressive gun attorney in Long Beach CA to defend you is certainly a wise investment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Long Beach CA Can Help
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of believing that they are beyond an attorney’s help. This is never the case. There are always things that an experienced gun attorney in Long Beach CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can do to help you. For example, he can help by:
- Being present during police questioning: With your gun attorney in Long Beach CA beside you during all interactions with the police, you never have to worry about saying something that could be used against you later. Instead your attorney will help you cooperate without incriminating yourself.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Even if police found a weapon on your person or in your vehicle, if they did not have a warrant for the search, the evidence is inadmissible. This is just one example of the kind of illegal evidence Attorney Aguirre can get excluded from your case.
- Investigating your case: As soon as you make Attorney Aguirre your gun attorney in Long Beach CA, he can begin helping to gather evidence for your defense. For example, he can re-interview witnesses or use private investigators to track down new leads in the case.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is a skilled and effective litigator with an excellent track record of success in jury trials. In fact, over the past 20 years he has maintained a 93 percent success rate. If your case justifies going to trial, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre for superior representation every step of the way.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is too strong to deny, Attorney Aguirre can still help by getting you a favorable plea deal. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Some gun law violations are so minor they could reasonably be accidental. Others, such as using a gun to rape, assault, rob, or kill someone, are obviously very serious. In his work as a gun attorney in Long Beach CA, Patrick S. Aguirre handles both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. You can trust him to keep in close communication with you and incorporate your preferences into his strategy for your defense. Attorney Aguirre knows the legal statutes and case law that relate to all the following gun crimes and more:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
If you have lost your gun rights following a criminal conviction, your gun attorney in Long Beach CA. may be able to help you get them back. If you have been convicted of a felony that could have been charged as a misdemeanor, your attorney can petition to have the conviction reduced. Alternatively, if you have been convicted of certain qualifying felonies, your attorney can help you try to get a governor’s pardon. To learn more about your eligibility for either of these processes, please reach out to The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to stand beside you as your gun crime defense attorney. To meet him and to hear his initial opinion on your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free consultation.