Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Long Beach CA
Drug crimes don’t always involve illegal drugs like meth, cocaine, heroin, or LSD. They can also involve illegal use of legal prescription medications, especially painkillers. Whether your alleged crime carries serious jail time or just a small fine, having a conviction on your record will be very damaging. You can and should retain a drug crime lawyer in Long Beach CA if you are charged with any crime such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Long Beach CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in Long Beach CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he may be able to achieve one of the following outcomes for you:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre and his team will investigate the circumstances of your arrest and the facts of your case, looking for anything that can support your defense. If he can show the prosecutor that their case is too weak to win in court, they may dismiss the charges against you without a trial.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. As your drug crime lawyer in Long Beach CA, he will fight hard to secure a not guilty verdict in court.
- A Plea Deal: In some cases, your best option is to plead guilty in exchange for a more lenient penalty. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you are in this situation and fight for an advantageous deal that will eliminate or reduce jail time.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs are available to certain offenders who could benefit from drug treatment in lieu of jail time. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in Long Beach CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.