For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Long Beach CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. You need a skilled criminal defense lawyer in Long Beach CA like Patrick S. Aguirre to help you.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
You don’t have to wait to be arrested or charged to hire a criminal defense lawyer in Long Beach CA. Patrick S. Aguirre can provide top-quality representation through every stage of your case:
• Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Long Beach CA present.Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
• Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
• Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Long Beach CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Ideally, his investigation will reveal that the charges against you are ungrounded or supported only be weak evidence. When he takes what he’s learned to the DA, chances are they will drop the case rather than risk losing in court.
• Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
• Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Fortunately, you only need to call one attorney. Patrick S. Aguirre can handle both state and federal charges because he knows the law, he is licensed to appear in state and Federal Court, and he understands the priorities of state and federal prosecutors.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Long Beach CA Today
The need for a criminal defense lawyer in Long Beach CA often comes up quite suddenly. You can get a free consultation right away by Calling us at 800-572-1252.