Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Lomita CA
California legislators have been quite prolific on the topic of gun control. We now have numerous, confusing, and complicated laws on the books regarding the possession, carrying, and use of firearms. A relatively small infraction of any of these laws could have a big impact on your future. Not only do you risk getting a criminal conviction on your record, you may also risk fines, jail time, and the temporary or permanent loss of your gun rights. You certainly cannot afford to face firearm charges without help from a skilled gun attorney in Lomita CA who knows how to protect your rights and interests throughout the criminal proceeding.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Lomita CA Can Help
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in Lomita CA due to his extensive experience in criminal defense matters. You can rely on him to take very possible opportunity to help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: Often, a small, seemingly irrelevant detail can serve as a lynchpin of the case against you. If you talk to police on your own, you might accidentally reveal such details. But with your gun attorney in Lomita CA beside you, you don’t have to worry about this.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
- Investigating your case: As your gun attorney in Lomita CA, Attorney Aguirre will search diligently for any and all evidence that could be used in your defense.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is a skilled and effective litigator with an excellent track record of success in jury trials. In fact, over the past 20 years he has maintained a 93 percent success rate. Attorney Aguirre is always honest with his clients regarding their chances of winning their cases in court, and he always dedicates ample time and attention to building and presenting the case.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. For example, in the case of misdemeanor gun charges, it is often possible to arrange for summary probation instead of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Some gun law violations are so minor they could reasonably be accidental. Others, such as using a gun to rape, assault, rob, or kill someone, are obviously very serious. In his work as a gun attorney in Lomita CA, Patrick S. Aguirre handles both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. You can trust him to keep in close communication with you and incorporate your preferences into his strategy for your defense. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Lomita CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. How? By getting the underlying charge responsible for the restriction of your rights reduced or expunged. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you are in need of a defense attorney for a gun crimes case, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-572-1252. We offer free initial consultations.