Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Lomita CA
Have you been caught with drugs in your possession? Although California has relaxed its punishments on many non-violent drug offenses, this doesn’t mean you want to just accept a conviction. With help from a drug crime lawyer in Lomita CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Because your case deserves the best, you should choose Patrick S. Aguirre as your defense attorney. Not only does he have a detailed understanding of all of California’s complicated drug statutes; he also sincerely cares about each client’s future and will provide the personalized attention and expert representation you deserve.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Lomita CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Attorney Aguirre understands that staying out of jail is probably one of your top priorities at this moment and the most important thing you want your drug crime lawyer in Lomita CA to achieve. You can rely on him to craft a strong defense that will give you the best possible chance of retaining your freedom. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he may be able to achieve one of the following outcomes for you:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can show the prosecutor that their case is too weak to win in court, they may dismiss the charges against you without a trial.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. As your drug crime lawyer in Lomita CA, he will fight hard to secure a not guilty verdict in court.
- A Plea Deal: In some cases, your best option is to plead guilty in exchange for a more lenient penalty. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you are in this situation and fight for an advantageous deal that will eliminate or reduce jail time.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs are available to certain offenders who could benefit from drug treatment in lieu of jail time. Upon successful completion of the program, the judge may waive your conviction so that it will not appear on your permanent record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you have just been arrested for a drug crime or are currently under investigation, you need a drug crime lawyer in Lomita CA. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.