For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Lomita CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. Patrick S. Aguirre cares. As your criminal defense lawyer in Lomita CA, he will guide you through the criminal justice process, protecting your rights at every turn.
Attorney Aguirre has a history of taking on cases other attorneys have refused and securing positive resolutions, so you can rest assured your case will not be too complicated for him to handle. For example, Attorney Aguirre frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Lomita CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
• Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Lomita CA present.Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
• Bail: Depending on what crime you have been charged with, as well as your criminal history, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with hearings related to this process.
• Investigation: In order to formulate the best possible defense strategy, your criminal defense lawyer in Lomita CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. He may even be able to use what he finds to get the DA to drop the charges against you.
• Plea Deals: If a plea deal is your best option, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly. He has ample experience negotiating with local DAs for fair and lenient plea deals.
• Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
State and federal law applies to certain crimes. Violate these laws, and you could end up facing state or federal charges, depending on which law enforcement agency handles your case. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Lomita CA Today
Chances are, you may need to talk to a criminal defense lawyer in Lomita CA quite urgently. At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we’re here for you.Call us at 800-572-1252 to set up your free consultation.