Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Lancaster CA
While any encounter with the law can be upsetting, facing a murder charge has to be one of the most stressful experiences imaginable. Your reputation, your freedom, and your very life could be at stake. Why go through this experience alone when Patrick S. Aguirre is willing to serve as a powerful advocate for your rights and interests? With Patrick S. Aguirre as your murder attorney in Lancaster CA, you can rest assured your case will get resolved as quickly and advantageously as possible so you can focus on moving past this difficult time in your life.
Attorney Aguirre will take your case whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing his clients in and out of court. In the early days of his career, Attorney Aguirre set a record as a Fresno County Public Defender who lost just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his work in the private practice, Attorney Aguirre has continued to deliver superior results for his clients, maintaining a 93 percent victory rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about defending clients in their time of need. As your murder attorney in Lancaster CA, he will work hard to protect your Constitutional rights and secure an advantageous outcome to your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Lancaster CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: Given the seriousness of a murder allegation, you should never agree to talk to police without your attorney present. With Attorney Aguirre by your side, you will be protected from police intimidation, as well as from any possibility of answering questions in a way that could hurt your defense.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Depending on the type of murder charge you face, you may qualify for bail. If so, Attorney Aguirre will argue for bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount so you can afford your bail bond.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Lancaster CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will carefully investigate your case. This includes searching for new evidence for your defense, as well as making sure the prosecution does not use any illegally obtained evidence against you. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he may be able to have a murder charge reduced to manslaughter or save you from a life sentence.
- Defending You in Court: If it is advisable to enter a not guilty plea and go to trial, Attorney Aguirre will let you know and then provide top-quality defense representation as your murder attorney in Lancaster CA. Attorney Aguirre is intimately familiar with all the procedures involved in a jury trial and he will take every opportunity to strength your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
If you have been accused of murder, you need to be proactive in securing the best possible murder attorney in Lancaster CA to represent you. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.