For a marijuana attorney in Lancaster CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. The best way to ensure you understand your rights and options in this situation--and to guarantee yourself an effective criminal defense--is to retain Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Lancaster CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Because he understands the big impact that even a misdemeanor drug conviction can have on your future, Attorney Aguirre treats every case as a priority. As your marijuana attorney in Lancaster CA, you can rest assured he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the right defense strategy for your specific case.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Lancaster CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. It is always in your best interests to hire a marijuana attorney in Lancaster CA, ideally before making any statements to the police and certainly before agreeing to any kind of plea deal with the DA.
Because the case against you may not be as strong as police and prosecutors want you to believe.
There are many possible ways your marijuana attorney in Lancaster CA can assist you in securing a better outcome to the case than you could achieve on your own. Depending on the facts of the case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Many non-violent marijuana offenses can qualify for a drug diversion program. This will enable you to participate in drug treatment instead of going to jail. In some cases the conviction will be automatically erased from your record once you complete the treatment program.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: The DA’s first deal is never their best deal. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to negotiate for the best possible deal that exposes you to the most lenient penalty possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you have questions about a marijuana offense, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free initial consultation with a marijuana attorney in Lancaster CA.