For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Lancaster CA
If you’ve been accused of a crime, your reputation, your freedom, and your future are all at stake. After 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in Lancaster CA, Patrick S. Aguirre knows the criminal justice system and he knows how to protect your rights and interests.
Attorney Aguirre will work diligently in and out of the courtroom to make sure you receive the favorable resolution you need to move forward with your life. Attorney Aguirre handles a complete range of criminal offenses, including:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Lancaster CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
• Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in Lancaster CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
• Bail: In some cases, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance.Attorney Aguirre can help with this process.
• Investigation: In order to formulate the best possible defense strategy, your criminal defense lawyer in Lancaster CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. If he finds new evidence for your defense, or he finds flaws with the prosecution’s case, he may be able to intervene with the DA and get your case dropped.
• Plea Deals: If a plea deal is your best option, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly. He has ample experience negotiating with local DAs for fair and lenient plea deals.
• Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Certain crimes, such as drug crimes, can be prosecuted in state or federal court. Different procedures and different penalties will be involved in federal charges. Fortunately, you only need to call one attorney. Patrick S. Aguirre can handle both state and federal charges because he knows the law, he is licensed to appear in state and Federal Court, and he understands the priorities of state and federal prosecutors.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Lancaster CA Today
Time is often of the essence when finding a criminal defense lawyer in Lancaster CA. At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we’re here for you.Call us at 800-572-1252 to set up your free consultation.