Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Lakewood CA
Being accused of murder has the potential to be a life-changing event. After all, a murder charge carries very harsh penalties, including the possibility of a life sentence without parole. With so much at stake in your case, you need to be certain you have the best possible murder attorney in Lakewood CA working for you. Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice because he knows the law, and he cares about your future.
Attorney Aguirre will take your case whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. Attorney Aguirre’s track record during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Since then, he has maintained a 93 percent success rate in jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre take his responsibility as your murder attorney in Lakewood CA very seriously, and you can rely on him to aggressively protect your Constitutional rights and fight for the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Lakewood CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Lakewood CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: If it is advisable to enter a not guilty plea and go to trial, Attorney Aguirre will let you know and then provide top-quality defense representation as your murder attorney in Lakewood CA. Attorney Aguirre is intimately familiar with all the procedures involved in a jury trial and he will take every opportunity to strength your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Lakewood CA. All you have to do to get started is dial 800-572-1252 and request a free initial consultation with Attorney Aguirre.