For a marijuana attorney in Lakewood CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. You can and should fight back against the charges with help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Lakewood CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we handle all kinds of marijuana crimes, including charges related to:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
While many underage marijuana violations will be handled as infractions, adults can face misdemeanor or even felony charges for these crimes. Fortunately, Attorney Aguirre is here to protect you against any and all charges. As your marijuana attorney in Lakewood CA, you can rest assured he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the right defense strategy for your specific case.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Lakewood CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Lakewood CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because you can’t trust police and prosecutors to have your best interests at heart.
Only an experienced marijuana attorney in Lakewood CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. With Attorney Aguirre representing you, it may be possible to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Many non-violent marijuana offenses can qualify for a drug diversion program. This will enable you to participate in drug treatment instead of going to jail. In some cases the conviction will be automatically erased from your record once you complete the treatment program.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: The DA’s first deal is never their best deal. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to negotiate for the best possible deal that exposes you to the most lenient penalty possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in Lakewood CA, please call 800-572-1252 now.