Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Lakewood CA
California legislators have been quite prolific on the topic of gun control. We now have numerous, confusing, and complicated laws on the books regarding the possession, carrying, and use of firearms. Violate any of these laws, and you could face significant legal penalties and additional restrictions on your gun rights. You will absolutely need a skilled gun attorney in Lakewood CA to protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh punishment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Lakewood CA Can Help
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in Lakewood CA due to his extensive experience in criminal defense matters. You can rely on him to take very possible opportunity to help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: With your gun attorney in Lakewood CA beside you during all interactions with the police, you never have to worry about saying something that could be used against you later. Instead your attorney will help you cooperate without incriminating yourself.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Unfortunately, police sometimes violate defendants’ rights when collecting evidence. Attorney Aguirre will make sure no coerced confessions, illegally discovered guns, or other illegal evidence is used against you.
- Investigating your case: As soon as you make Attorney Aguirre your gun attorney in Lakewood CA, he can begin helping to gather evidence for your defense. For example, he can re-interview witnesses or use private investigators to track down new leads in the case.
- Representing you in court: After thousands of jury trials over the past 20 years, Patrick S. Aguirre has consistently demonstrated exceptional skill as a litigator and maintained a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you can expect to win an acquittal at trial. He will work hard to present a strong and compelling argument for your defense in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the evidence against you is very strong, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient sentence possible in exchange for your guilty plea. For example, he may be able to secure summary probation in place of jail time on a misdemeanor, or get felony probation to make sure you go to county jail rather than state prison.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to give his all as your gun attorney in Lakewood CA whether you face a slap on the wrist or life in prison for your gun-related offense. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
If you have lost your gun rights following a criminal conviction, your gun attorney in Lakewood CA. may be able to help you get them back. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. To learn more about your eligibility for either of these processes, please reach out to The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to stand beside you as your gun crime defense attorney. To meet him and to hear his initial opinion on your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free consultation.