For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Lakewood CA
If you’ve been accused of a crime, your reputation, your freedom, and your future are all at stake. Patrick S. Aguirre understands the challenges you are facing, and he will do everything in his power to help you overcome them as your criminal defense lawyer in Lakewood CA.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
You don’t have to wait to be arrested or charged to hire a criminal defense lawyer in Lakewood CA. Patrick S. Aguirre can provide top-quality representation through every stage of your case:
• Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Lakewood CA present.Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
• Bail: In some cases, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with this process.
• Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in Lakewood CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. Ideally, his investigation will reveal that the charges against you are ungrounded or supported only be weak evidence. When he takes what he’s learned to the DA, chances are they will drop the case rather than risk losing in court.
• Plea Deals: If the evidence against you is strong, you may want to plead guilty. Attorney Aguirre can arrange for a plea deal carrying a reduced charge and/or a reduced penalty.
• Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Because Patrick S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court as well as California courts, he can handle whatever charges you may face.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Lakewood CA Today
Time is often of the essence when finding a criminal defense lawyer in Lakewood CA. At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we’re here for you.Call us at 800-572-1252 to set up your free consultation.