Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in La Mirada CA
Even being accused of murder can change the way people treat you. And of course if you are convicted, it will change your life. While California has not executed anyone for years, judges do frequently hand out sentences of life without the possibility of parole in murder cases. With so much at stake in your case, you need to be certain you have the best possible murder attorney in La Mirada CA working for you. Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice because he knows the law, and he cares about your future.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. In fact, during his three years with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office early in his career, he only lost one case to “guilty” verdict. Since then, he has maintained a 93 percent success rate in jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about defending clients in their time of need. As your murder attorney in La Mirada CA, he will work hard to protect your Constitutional rights and secure an advantageous outcome to your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in La Mirada CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: Another key aspect of Patrick S. Aguirre’s job as your murder attorney in La Mirada CA is investigating the evidence against you. He will look for any flaws in the evidence and get any illegally obtained evidence thrown out. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: If it is advisable to enter a not guilty plea and go to trial, Attorney Aguirre will let you know and then provide top-quality defense representation as your murder attorney in La Mirada CA. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in La Mirada CA. Get started now by calling The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 and requesting your free initial consultation.